- 2021/3/5 Brillar showed up on TV drama “24 Japan”
- 2021/2/25 Our Nagoya salon is now open!
- 2021/1/7 Brillar showed up on TV drama “Black Leather Notebook”
- 2020/1/5 “Ring of Support” Campaign
- 2020/12/7 “Black & White Card” was featured in “Appliv”
- 2020/11/26 Intellectual Education App for Infants “Black & White Card” is now available
- 2020/12/1 “Pay It Forward” Donation Report
- 2020/10/20 2020 Autumn & Winter Collection Launched
- 2020/10/12 Peal Jewelry Brand “OHARA” Launched
- 2020/10/12 Brillar is celebrating our 2 years anniversary of Tokyo showroom!
Company Name / Brillar CO.,LTD.
Location of head office / Ginza Nagaoka Bld 7F, 5-13-2, Ginza, Chuo Ward, Tokyo, 104-0061
President & Representative Director / Iso Ohara
Established in / December, 2017
Capital / 5 million (JPY)
Business Activities / Operation and management of online moissanite jewelry specialty store “Brillar“
Major Banks / Mizuho Bank Ginza branch, Mitsubishi UFJ Bank Shintomi-cho branch
President & Representative Director : Iso Ohara
Iso Ohara is the CEO of Brillar CO.LTD. She launched her own Moissanite Jewelry branding ‘Brillar’ and became incorporated in 2017.
Prior to taking on the leadership role at Brillar CO., LTD, she worked for 10 years in the Investment Banking industry. Upon graduating from the Graduate School of Management, Kyoto University with an MBA in 2009, she worked at Morgan Stanley in charge of Fixed Income Products to Public & Private Companies. In 2014 she joined Merrill Lynch Japan Securities LTD as Vice President, Fixed Income Department.
Currently she lives in Jakarta, Indonesia where her husband’s work is assigned. Aside from work she is a mother of two. She is passionate about the fashion industry and also actively works with volunteer organizations to support children living in poor conditions.
Brillar CO.,LTD. Head Office/Sow Room
Address：Ginza Nagaoka Bld 7F, 5-13-2, Ginza, Chuo Ward, Tokyo, 104-0061
Access ：Next to Exit No. 4 at Higashi-Ginza station (Hibiya line, Asakusa Line)